What is Virtual nol card?
Virtual / Digital nol card: Without using a physical nol card, you can use nol card through mobile phone in public transport or shopping or in park / Etihad Museum.
- Customers can download the nol card in their phone
- You are not required to tap your phone. Just pay through your phone and access the public transport
- Virutal Nol card users can top up the nol card directly in your phone through the credit / debit card.
- The customer can top up his virtual nol card through nol Pay, only on compatible Huawei phones and through the wallet of Huawei watch 3 and 3 Pro.
Procedure to top up Virtual / Digital nol card
Through nol Pay application
- Virtual / Digital nol card can be topped up through nol pay
- Download nol pay app in your mobile
- Log in to nol pay account
- Select the amount you want to top up / recharge
- Make the payment using debit / credit card
- You can get your top up instantly.
- For all this procedure, you require a NFC featured phone.
Where to top up Virtual / Digital nol card?
Customers can top up through
- RTA Smart Apps
- RTA Website
- Ticket Vending Machines
- Mahboub Chatbot
RTA Smart Apps and website
1. nol Pay
2. RTA Dubai App
3. S’hail App
4. RTA Website
Ticket Vending Machines
Ticket vending machines available at all
- Bus station,
- Solar-Powered Machines located in selected bus stops
RTA Mahboub Chatbot
- RTA Dubai App – Mahboub Chatbot
- RTA S’hail App – Mahboub Chatbot
- nol card or virtual)
- Free of charge on all RTA channels
- 1 AED when topping up the balance through Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
- Online Channels: 3 minutes
Which Huawei model supports Virtual Nol cards?
|HUAWEI Mate series||Mate Xs|
|Mate 30 Pro|
|Mate 30 5G|
|Mate 30 Pro 5G|
|PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 30 RS|
|PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 20 RS|
|Mate 20 Pro|
|Mate 20 X (5G)|
|HUAWEI P series||P40|
|P40 Pro/P40 Pro+|
|Nova||Nova 7 5G|
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]