Dubai: Top up of Nol Card now becomes easier. Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced that Nol cards can now be topped up using the S’hail app.
Recharging nol card service already available in Dubai app and RTA’s website, now top up can also be done in S’hail app announced by Ahmed Mahboub, executive director of Smart Services at RTA’s Corporate Technology Support Services Sector.
This facility is aimed to broaden the usage of topping up of nol card and make it easier for every user.
How to use S’hail app?
Download the S’hail app from Play store, Sign up with your personalized Nol card. Then add funds to your account and do top-up. That’s it!!!
RTA executive officer also highlighted that S’hail app has several features like live traffic map, locating nearby landmarks, public bus movement tracker and with feedback link with RTA’s Twitter, Facebook accounts to get the latest news about RTA.
Mahboub also added that the user can view the detailed information about the transport journey, cost details, and notification of departures in this app.
S’hail app was launched in March 2017, and the app has completed 2,608,592 journey plans aboard public transit means and clocked 625,404 downloads.
Commuters can also recharge their nol card with existing platforms like Dubai app or RTA website.
How to Top up / Recharge Nol card through S’hail App?
Procedure to Top up / Recharge Nol card via S’hail App
1. Download S’hail App from your app store in your mobile device.
2. Once downloaded, you will be asked for the access to the device camera
3. Select ‘Top up‘ to recharge the nol card.
4. Add your nol card by selecting + (add) button
5. Once added, select the amount you want to recharge and make the payment to finish the process. You can also pre-load the amount.
What can you do with S’hail?
Through S’hail, you can
- manage your nol accounts
- book a taxi
- use smart rental vehicles
- book ride-hailing vehicles
- plan inter-city bus journeys