Nol Silver card is a starter and normal card applicable for frequent travelers and tourists
- Cost: AED 25
- Balance: Comes with credit of AED 19 at purchase
- Fare on Bus: AED 3 – AED 7.50
- Credit worth (Maximum balance): AED 1000
- Validity: 5 years
- Once registered, you can get offers of 7, 30, 90, and 365 day unlimited travel.
Where to get nol silver card?
Where to top-up nol silver card?
- Online (for registered card)
- Bus ticket offices
- nol ticket vending machine
- RTA customer service centres
- Authorized sales agents.
Check nol card balance here
nol Silver Card Fares / Trip cost
|Type||Silver Card (Fares in AED)|
|Within 1 Zone||3|
|2 Adjacent Zones||5|
|More than 2 Zones||7.5|
|Student, Social Affairs & Senior Citizen and Residents||N/A|
|People of determination||N/A|
What are the benefits of Nol Silver Card?
- Can top-up easily
- Can be used instantly for the purchase or travel after you top up the card
- Can be used in all mode of transport, Dubai parks and museums, over 2000 + shops
Check the procedure to apply for nol silver card through the above link.
nol 7 / 30 / 90 /365 days pass cost for nol Silver Card holders
|Type||1 Zone(AED)||2 Zones(AED)||All Zones(AED)|
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 4 Average: 4.3]