Table of Contents
How to get / purchase / buy Nol Blue Card?
Personalised card for frequent travellers
- Cost: AED 70
- Balance: Comes with credit of AED 19 at purchase
- Fare on Bus: AED 3 – AED 7.5
- Maximum balance: AED 5000
- Validity: 5 years
Where to get blue nol card?
You can apply at the following location. Click the below link to check the available locations at bus station and online.
Where to top-up?
You can top up / recharge at the following location. Click the below link to check the available locations at bus station and ticket vending machines / online
Check the procedure to apply for personalized nol card through the above link.
- Front-and-back copy of a valid Emirates ID
- Personal photo
- For disabled people – Copy of ID issued by Ministry of Social Affairs or copy of Sanad card issued by Community Development Authority
- For students – Authorisation letter from concerned educational institution
- For people with social security benefits – Letter from Ministry of Social Affairs
Blue nol card benefits
What are the benefits of having RTA blue card?
You can get safety and security since it is a registered card. You can replace it easily or block the card if it is lost / stolen
Check nol card balance here
nol Blue card / Personal Card Fares / Trip cost
|Personal Card (Fares in AED)
|Within 1 Zone
|2 Adjacent Zones
|More than 2 Zones
|Student, Social Affairs & Senior Citizen and Residents
|People of determination