How to get / purchase / buy Nol Blue Card?
Personalised card for frequent travellers
- Cost: AED 70
- Balance: Comes with credit of AED 19 at purchase
- Fare on Bus: AED 3 – AED 7.5
- Maximum balance: AED 5000
- Validity: 5 years
Where to get nol blue card?
You can apply at the following location. Click the below link to check the available locations at bus station and online.
- Bus ticket offices
- online application.
Where to top-up nol blue card?
You can top up / recharge at the following location. Click the below link to check the available locations at bus station and ticket vending machines / online
How to apply for Personal nol card / nol blue card?
Check the procedure to apply for personalized nol card through the above link.
Documents required while submitting the application for getting nol blue card
- Front-and-back copy of a valid Emirates ID
- Personal photo
- For disabled people – Copy of ID issued by Ministry of Social Affairs or copy of Sanad card issued by Community Development Authority
- For students – Authorisation letter from concerned educational institution
- For people with social security benefits – Letter from Ministry of Social Affairs
Check nol card balance here
nol Blue card / Personal Card Fares / Trip cost
|Type||Personal Card (Fares in AED)|
|Within 1 Zone||3|
|2 Adjacent Zones||5|
|More than 2 Zones||7.5|
|Student, Social Affairs & Senior Citizen and Residents||50%|
|People of determination||Free|
Shops / places, restaurants, supermarkets, fuel station accepting nol cards
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
1 thought on “How & Where to buy Nol Blue Card? Procedure, Documents required, Validity, Top up, Trip cost / tariff for zones”
i need NOL card office email address can you send me please.