Nol Blue Card
Personalised card for frequent travellers
- Cost: AED 70
- Balance: Comes with credit of AED 19 at purchase
- Fare on Bus: AED 3 – AED 7.5
- Maximum balance: AED 5000
- Validity: 5 years
Where to get nol blue card?
You can apply at the following location. Click the below link to check the available locations at bus station and online.
Where to top-up nol blue card?
You can top up / recharge at the following location. Click the below link to check the available locations at bus station and ticket vending machines / online
Check the procedure to apply for personalized nol card through the above link.
Documents required while submitting the application for getting nol blue card
- Front-and-back copy of a valid Emirates ID
- Personal photo
- For disabled people – Copy of ID issued by Ministry of Social Affairs or copy of Sanad card issued by Community Development Authority
- For students – Authorisation letter from concerned educational institution
- For people with social security benefits – Letter from Ministry of Social Affairs
Check nol card balance here
nol Blue card / Personal Card Fares / Trip cost
|Type||Personal Card (Fares in AED)|
|Within 1 Zone||3|
|2 Adjacent Zones||5|
|More than 2 Zones||7.5|
|Student, Social Affairs & Senior Citizen and Residents||50%|
|People of determination||Free|