Table of Contents
nol card Recharge
How to recharge / top up NOL card online?
Steps to top up online
2. Enter your nol tag ID
3. Select the amount. You can select from 30 AED
4. Confirm the amount and pay online
5. It will redirect to dubai pay payment channel -Nol Top Up Portal
6. Select the method of payment (You can pay using credit card / net banking / noqodi)
7. Pay the amount and your recharge / top up is done.
What is the minimum and maximum balance you can recharge / top up nol card?
- Minimum balance is 7.5 AED and the maximum balance to recharge nol is up to 5000 AED depends upon your card.
How to recharge NOL card at Metro station / Bus stations / Bus stops?
You can find nol ticket vending machine in every metro station, bus stations and main bus stops in Dubai where you can recharge your card or monthly passes in nol vending machine.
- Place your card on the machine which will show the current balance, card type.
- Select the amount (Keep the exact change as the machine do not return the balance)
- Card payment is available to recharge nol card.
- Once the payment is done, “Print receipt” screen will come to make sure to complete the nol recharge.
- Do not take the card until you see the “Print receipt” screen.
Check the above link to know how to use S’hail app and the procedure to recharge / top up through S’hail application step by step.
Check the above link to know the procedure to recharge / top up through noqodi step by step.
How and where to activate your nol card outstanding balance?
Customers can activate the outstanding balance at
- any parking machines which is connected to the internet
- metro gates
- Once the procedure is done, balance will be activated in 45 minutes to 4 hours.