Procedure & documents required to get Student’s Nol card for the students studying at Middlesex University Dubai
Apply nol card through Middlesex University Dubai
*For the new nol card and renewal
- Visit https://www.mdx.ac.ae/nol
- Enter the first name, last name and contact phone number
- Enter the MISIS Number
- Select the course you are studying and year(s)
- Upload the necessary documents
Students can apply or the nol card only after they have completed the induction program, received the student ID card and their account has been activated. Once all the process is completed, nol card will be given in the beginning of the academic year.
Processing time: 5 working days after the submission of the form.
Documents required to apply nol card for Students
- A status letter from the schools / colleges / universities
- Passport copy or
- Emirates ID card
- Passport Photograph
For the status letter request, please contact Middlesex University Student Office directly. You can also contact the transport team through email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply nol card through online (RTA website)
- Students can visit https://www.rta.ae/wps/portal/rta/ae/home/rta-services/service-details?serviceId=9123796 and apply online
- Enter the personal details
- Upload the necessary documents which is mentioned below
- Make the payment online
For more information, check here for the procedure to apply and obtain Student’s nol card through RTA website.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]