Table of Contents
nol card Balance Check in 2024
Dubai RTA’s NOL card is a convenient way to pay for all public transport related purchases such as Metro, Bus, Tram as well as payments for Parking. The NOL card needs to recharged and must have a minimum balance of Dh 7.5 before the card can be used in public transports. Fortunately, RTA announced a feature to check the balance money available in RTA’s NOL cards online.
Procedure to check Dubai RTA NOL Card Balance:
1. Visit the RTA Website NOL Card balance page
2. Click on the Check NOL Balance box (button) on the page
nol card Balance Check with number
3. Enter the NOL Card TAG ID found on the backside of the NOL card on the website
4. Click on Search button to see the NOL Card balance
Check nol card balance through nol How
Another way to check nol card balance through nol How
1.Visit RTA nol How website
2. In the main page, you can see this screen to enter nol tag ID
3. After entering the nol tag ID, Click Search to check the remaining balance of your nol card
Procedure to check Dubai RTA NOL Card Balance through RTA Dubai application
Can you check Dubai RTA NOL Card Balance in mobile?
Yes, you can check. Download the app/ visit the nol website and follow the above procedure.
You can check the places such as
- Government services
- Fuel station,
- Theme parks,
- Convenience store
all over UAE that accepts nol cards to make the payment.
You can check the above link to make a complaint on the lost nol card.
You can check the above link for the procedure to get a refund on the nol card.
Lost your Nol card?: Check where to report?
Do you know that you will get many offers / discounts by using nol plus?
Using nol plus, you can get discounts at many shops, hotels, restaurants